Thursday, June 7, 2012

7 June 2012 pictures

I found this orange cut-off truck in the Inner Richmond district near Clement street.  The color stood out wonderfully against the pastel homes behind it.  In high school, I drove a Gremlin of the same color.



The table and chair area at Philz Coffee on 24th Street in the Mission district.  I like the chairs and the ceiling.  Also, I like Phil's portrait. 


Waiting Zero on the trail in Briones regional park.  She loved chasing squirrels up old oak trees beside the path.  The green hill behind Zero makes for a pleasing volcano-like background form.


Tree shadows thrown against tall grass in Briones Regional Park.


A section of shelves inside a Latin bodega on 24th Street in the Mission district.


Corn and flour tortillas galore, and throw in a duck pinata to boot.


A pair of colorfully decorated structures along 24th Street that I couldn't resist photographing.  Parked in front of them, a white sedan belongs to someone mysterious who glared at me stressfully.

No comments: