Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sprightly soonly

My thoughts have chosen normality. I tried to read the thoughts of those I've lately seen and heard, but found I required the English Swedish Swedish English touch of index fingers. Buttons of crystalline understanding undyed and preschool become so much more difficult to hide these days. It just may be that music and apple juice is all the language I require.
I wonder how long it will last. The obvious advantages of beginning again elude me, so I'll just have to resort to default actions. If a smoothly flowing river could be found nearby, I would now go there and thoughtlessly jump in. Things take care of themselves once the sky can be seen filling up and around one's field from flowing places. I am tempted to sincerely believe this. Suffice it to say that I've spent the better part of the last few days since returning from Europe sucking up myriad errant fruit flies with my blue hepa filtered vacuum cleaner. They have become legion in my absence, and some of these gnatty pests have even grown to at least three times their size. These alaming mutations forced me to resort to an electronic home appliance for the purpose of fruit fly genocide. They won't mind, it's dark and airless in that bag, a perfect place for peace and quiet, which all multiplying things need every now and then.

No comments: